Designed By: SAGAR SAPKOTA (contact)
(Original design by Sagar Sapkota)
This was one of my freelance projects. This project was ordered by one of my American customers. He needed this device for testing one of his projects.
The device was made modular so that different modules like Blueooth adapter, MicroSD card breakout board, temperature & humidity sensor module could be connected to the device.
The device itself is nothing but a simple Arduino with its digital and analog ports arranged in a way that offers easy connectivity to different modules.
- Stores gas sensor data, ambient temperature and humidity. It used DHT11 module for sensing temperature and humidity.
- Records data in real time. External real time clock can also be connected to the device.
- Saves data in a MicroSD card.
- File extension: *.csv
- Saves sensor data in MS Excel in real time. Plots data graphs automatically.
- Display sensor data on Android phone.
THE DEVICE IS NOT FOR SALEFree Circuit Design Software: learn to use Editor quickly and easily Cheapest PCB: 10pcs 2-layers 10cm×10cm only $8.21, 3-day build time, 100% E-test