Designed By: SAGAR SAPKOTA (contact)
This was one of my freelance projects. This project was ordered by the University of Turku, Finland for a Phd student.
- Stores gas sensor data, ambient temperature and humidity. It used DHT11 module for sensing temperature and humidity.
- Records data in real time. Uses external real time clock.
- Saves data in 2GB SD card.
- File extension: *.csv
- Ethernet connection.
- Sends data to cosm.com in real time.
- Saves sensor data in MS Excel in real time. Plots data graphs automatically.
- Shuts down hydrogen generator after definite number of readings.
- 16×2 LCD display for displaying sensor data and IP address.
THIS DEVICE IS NOT FOR SALE
BuildCircuit proudly recommends EasyEDA for circuit and PCB design