This is a 2x50W audio amplifier that has integrated Bluetooth 4.0. It has perfect class-D architecture and each channel has 50W power output. This board can be powered by any DC 12V-24V power supply. It can be used to drive any 4Ω or 8Ω passive speakers. There are 2 toggle switches and a knob on the front panel. One switch is for power on/off and the other one is for RCA input enable/disable. When you use the volume knob to adjust the audio volume, it will also automatically synchronize volume with your iPhone.
It is perfect for your Hi-Fi application, the audio source can be RCA input or Bluetooth. You can pair it up with a mobile phone or a computer.
Power up the amplifier board, use your phone or PC to search for a new Bluetooth device, the module will appear as
“TSA3610”, you can simply pair it up without PIN. Yes, it connects automatically with your device. You can then play your audio.
- TSA3610 supports both Bluetooth and RCA audio input. Ultra-low background noise and perfect audio quality.
- The audio volume knob can adjust both Bluetooth and cable input audio volume. Very convenient and easy to use.
Please set the RCA input enable/disable switch to Bluetooth position when you only use Bluetooth.
TA = 20℃, fIN = 1 kHz sine wave, RL = 4Ω. (Unless otherwise stated)
Supply Voltage (VDC)
|Idle Power||SD Floating||
|Standby Power||SD Connected to GND||
|Maximum Current||100W @ 4Ohm||
|Efficiency||50W @ 4Ohm||87%||–||92%|
|Minimum Load Impedance||3.2Ω|
|Switching Frequency||SD Floating||–||394KHZ||–|
|Input Sensitivity(RMS)||@4Ω, 50W, 1KHz||–||808mV||–|
|Output Power||@4Ω THD+N 1%||–||36W||–|
|@4Ω THD+N 10%||–||50W||–|
|Bandwidth @ ±3dB||@4Ω||20Hz||–||20KHz|
|THD||@4Ω, 1W, 1KHz||–||0.0299%||–|
|@4Ω, 10W, 1KHz||–||0.073%||–|
- Dimension: 16cm x 7.5cm x 4.8cm
- Weight: 420g
- Bluetooth audio volume knob
- Working voltage: DC 12V-24V
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Personal computer
- Desktop amplifier
- MP3, Video CD output Amplification
- Home Theater
- Powered DVD Systems
- How to change the BT name
- How to enable BT password
- How to change Bluetooth audio gains
- How to restore Bluetooth settings