We are now selling the FULLY ASSEMBLED AND TESTED clap switch
THIS KIT IS NOT FOR KIDS OR ANYONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT RELAYS AND DOES NOT HAVE ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT KNOWLEDGE
Description: This FULLY ASSEMBLED sound/clap operated switch can be used for switching your 100-240V AC light bulb. Usually, we use a clap switch to operate a lamp and it can easily do that for you. The kit responses to clap up to a distance of 5 meters, but, the further you go, the louder the clap should be.
- Operates a 100-220V AC lamp with a clap/loud sound.
- Supply voltage: 5V-9V. Use an AC to DC power supply for better response. 9V battery can also be used, but the kit consumes a lot of power while triggering the relay.
- There are two supply input points: a DC barrel and a 2 pin screw terminal. You can use one of the points to power up the kit.
- Consists of a PTC resettable fuse. Switches the circuit off if there is an unexpected flow of current over 500mA.
- Dimension: 83.82mm x 49.53mm
- Relay specification: Activation voltage: 5V DC. Controls appliances operating at 10A 250VAC, 10A 125VAC, 10A 30VDC, 10A 28VDC. Suitable for Europe, North America, Australia, and New Zealand.
How did we make it?
This DIY clap-switch is a combination of two kits:
We simply combined these two kits and made one complete clap-switch kit.
It’s now a fully assembled kit: It comes fully assembled. We test the kit before shipping. We make sure that the relay and all other parts work. We test the kit using a 9V power supply. After everything is confirmed, we ship the kit.
Package contains: 1 x Fully assembled and tested clap switch
- About DIY clap switch circuit
- How to use the clap switch kit
- How to use the clap switch kit (NEW TUTORIAL)
- Clap switch manual- sent to customers(PDF)
- Clap switch 220V warning page