TSA7510B is a 2x100W audio amplifier board with a new AudioB plus Bluetooth module that supports Apt-X. It has perfect class-D architecture(Based on TPA3221) and each channel has 100W power output. Both of channels are capable of outputting nominal power simultaneously and continuously. This board can be powered by any DC12V-30V power supply. It can be used to drive any 2Ω,4Ω or 8Ω passive speakers. TSA7510 can also be connected with our TSA1000,TSA1010 or TSA1020 external audio volume control board. People can adjust the audio volume by rotating the real knob.
The highlight point is Apt-X and TWS supported. Therefore, Users can stream audio to 2 pair amplifier boards at the same time wirelessly. It’s perfect for your Hi-Fi application. You may wish to pair with a mobile phone or a computer (etc). Power the amplifier board. Use your phone or PC (etc) to search for a new Bluetooth device. The module will appear as “TSA7510B”. You don’t need a PIN, pair it and then you can play music.
- TSA7510 can auto detect the Aux in/Line in Audio input. Bluetooth Audio source has higher priority. When Bluetooth audio is paused or bluetooth is disconnected. The amplifier will output the Aux in/Line in audio. If you want to manually select the Aux in/Line in and bluetooth audio source, please choose TSA7498B or TSA7499B
- There have an extra LINE OUT audio output jack. It can also be connected with a subwoofer amplifier board.
- BVC Port: BVC port can be connected with our Audio volume controller to control the Bluetooth audio volume.
TSA7510B can auto detect the Aux in/Line in Audio input. Bluetooth Audio source has higher priority. When Bluetooth audio is paused or Bluetooth is disconnected. The Amplifier will output the Aux in/Line in audio.
TSA7510B + TSA1000, Both Aux in and Bluetooth audio volume can be controlled via BVC port
2 boards work in TWS mode
*User must remove the slave board Aux in Enable jumper before pairing 2 boards
- S1 – Long press 3s into pairing mode. Long press 6s clear the pairing info.
- S1+S2 – Long press 1s into TWS slave mode.
- S1+S3 – Long press 1s into TWS master mode.
- S2+S3 – Long press 1s disconnect TWS connection.
Specifications typical @ +25℃, Powered by 24V DC, unless otherwise noted. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Supply Voltage (VDC)
|Power output per channel||RL= 3Ω, 10% THD+N||112W|
|RL= 4Ω, 10% THD+N||105W|
|RL= 3Ω, 1% THD+N||100W|
|RL= 4Ω, 1% THD+N||88W|
|SNR||A-weighted,Gain= 18 dB||108dB|
|DNR||A-weighted,Gain= 18 dB||109dB|
|Minimum Load Impedance||3Ω||4Ω|
|Efficiency||100W @ 4Ohm||90%|
- Dimensions: 122mm x 80mm x 18.6mm
- aptX, aptX Low Latency, SBC and AAC
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Bluetooth audio volume control port(BVC)
- Aux in/LIne in autodetect
- Subwoofer output port
- Working voltage: DC 12V-30V
- Over/under voltage protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Over temperature protection
- Personal computer
- Background music system
- Musical instrument amplifiers
- Home DIY
- Car audio