TSA1740 is a 2x20W Bluetooth 5.0 audio amplifier board. It has a digital amplifier chip YDA174 on the board.
It is a 20W×2CH high performance digital audio power amplifier IC with two DSPs. This board can be powered by any DC 10V-18V power supply. It can be used to drive any 4Ω or 8Ω passive speakers.
It is perfect for your Hi-Fi application, the audio source can be cable input or Bluetooth. You may pair up the amplifier with a mobile phone or a computer that has Bluetooth function. Power up the amplifier board, use your phone or PC to search for a new Bluetooth device, the module will appear as “TSA1740”, you can simply pair it up without PIN. Yes, it connects automatically with your device. You can then play your audio.
The highlight point is you can connect multi TSA1740 to let them works together. It’s a Bluetooth network. When you set the board to “party mode”, users can stream audio to many amplifier boards at the same time wirelessly.
One TSA1740 works with a smartphone
How to use:
- Power up the amplifier board.
- If your smartphone has never paired with it before, you need to press the ON/OFF button first. Then use your smartphone to search for a new Bluetooth device. The board will appear as “TSA1740”.
- Pair and connect it and then you can play your audio.
- When you use it next time, you don’t need to press the ON/OFF button after power on.
Multi TSA1740 in party mode work with a smartphone
How to set the amplifier into party mode:
- Select one board as Master board. Let your smartphone get paired and connected with it. You can play an audio. You can hear the music from master amplifier speakers.
- Power on the other slave boards.
- Long press the master board party button.
- Long press the slave boards party button one by one to let them get paired up with master board. All speakers will have audio out.
Specifications typical @ +25℃, Powered by 12V DC, unless otherwise noted. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Supply Voltage (VDC)
|Idle Power||SD Floating||
|Standby Power||SD Connected to GND||
|Maximum Current||40W @ 4Ohm||
|Minimum Load Impedance||3.2Ω|
|Distortion||RL=8Ω, PO=4.5W, 1 kHz||–||0.05%||–|
|Residual Noise||RL=8Ω, A-Weighted||–||50 μV||–|
|Output Power||PVDD=14V, RL=4Ω, THD+N=10%||–||20W||–|
|PVDD=15V, RL =8Ω, THD+N=10%||–||15W||–|
|Bandwidth @ ±3dB||@4Ω||20Hz||–||20KHz|
|THD||@4Ω, 1W, 1KHz||–||0.0299%||–|
|@4Ω, 10W, 1KHz||–||0.073%||–|
- Dimensions: 5.6cm x 12.6cm x 2.8cm
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Supports A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6, HFP 1.6, HSP1.2 and SPP 1.2
- Aux in/LIne in autodetect
- Working voltage: DC 10V-18V
- Pop noise reduction
- Over/under voltage protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Over temperature protection
- Personal computer
- Background music system
- Musical instrument amplifier