TSA3118 is a 2x50W audio amplifier board with AudioB plus Bluetooth module. It has perfect class-D architecture (based on TPA3116D2) and each channel has 50W power output. Both channels are capable of outputting nominal power simultaneously and continuously.
This board can be powered by any DC 10V-24V power supply. It can be used to drive any 4Ω or 8Ω passive speakers. TSA3118 can also be connected with our TSA1000 external audio volume control board. Users can adjust the audio volume by rotating the real knob.
It is perfect for your Hi-Fi application, the audio source can be cable input or Bluetooth. You may wish to pair up the amplifier with a mobile phone or a computer that has Bluetooth function.
Power up the amplifier board, use your phone or PC to search for a new Bluetooth device, the module will appear as “TSA3118”, you can simply pair it up without PIN. Yes, it connects automatically with your device.
You can then play your audio.
- TSA3118 can auto-detect the Aux in/Line in Audio input. Bluetooth Audio source has a higher priority. When Bluetooth audio is paused or Bluetooth is disconnected, the amplifier will output the Aux in/Line in audio. If you want to manually select the Aux in/Line in and Bluetooth audio source, please choose TSA3116 or TSA3117.
- Multiple TSA3118 boards can be connected together to become a multi-channel amplifier system. The Audio out port can also be connected with a subwoofer amplifier board.
- BVC Port: BVC port can be connected with our Audio volume controller to control the Bluetooth audio volume.
TSA3118 can auto detect the Aux in/Line in Audio input. Bluetooth Audio source has higher priority. When Bluetooth audio is paused or bluetooth is disconnected. The Amplifier will output the TV audio.
TSA3118 + TSA1000, Both RCA input and Bluetooth audio volume can be controlled through BVC port
Multiple TSA3118 boards can be connected together to become a multi-channel amplifier system. The Audio out port can also be connected with a subwoofer amplifier board.
Specifications typical @ +25℃, Powered by 21V DC, unless otherwise noted. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Supply Voltage (VDC)
|Idle Power||SD Floating||
|Standby Power||SD Connected to GND||
|Maximum Current||100W @ 4Ohm||
|Efficiency||50W @ 4Ohm||87%||–||92%|
|Minimum Load Impedance||3.2Ω|
|Switching Frequency||SD Floating||–||394KHZ||–|
|Input Sensitivity(RMS)||@4Ω, 50W, 1KHz||–||808mV||–|
|Output Power||@4Ω THD+N 1%||–||36W||–|
|@4Ω THD+N 10%||–||50W||–|
|Bandwidth @ ±3dB||@4Ω||20Hz||–||20KHz|
|THD||@4Ω, 1W, 1KHz||–||0.0299%||–|
|@4Ω, 10W, 1KHz||–||0.073%||–|
- Size: 6.9cm x 9.5cm
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth audio volume control port(BVC)
- Aux in/LIne in autodetect
- Subwoofer output port
- Working voltage: DC 10V-24V
- Over/under voltage protection
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Personal computer
- Background music system
- Musical instrument amplifiers
- Home DIY
- Car audio
- How to change the BT name
- How to enable BT password
- How to change Bluetooth audio gains
- TSA3118 Bluetooth module PSR file
- How to restore Bluetooth settings