If you want to build a simple Bluetooth based amplifier board, Audio B plus Bluetooth audio receiver can be a good choice for your project. This is a Bluetooth 4.0 stereo receiver board. It is based on CSR8635.
We have used 2×10 2mm space male breakout pins. You can integrate it to your project easily.
Single-ended signal output with Audio amplifier
Single-ended signal output with headphone/small speakers
Differential signal output
How to use:
- Quick press S2 to switch to go the previous song, long press to reduce the volume.
- Quick press S3 to switch to the next song, long press to increase the volume.
- Press S1 to play or pause.
- If there is an audio output, MUTE pin will be high level, otherwise, will be low level.
- Bluetooth 4.0
- HFP V1.6
- HSP V1.2
- A2DP V1.2
- AVRCP v1.4
- Support for smartphone application(APPs)