How does it work?
A laser light module illuminates the photoresistor continuously and whenever any object obstructs the laser light falling on the photoresistor, the counter increases the count. You can use this 3 digit digital objects counter for counting objects or people entering a room. It can be used by engineers for learning about digital counters.
NOTE: It does not have a microcontroller, so, it does not store the count. Once the device is turned off, the count resets to 000.
The device comes with a large photoresistor (12mm) so that the laser can easily illuminate the sensitive area of the photoresistor.
- It counts from 001 to 999.
- It is an up counter. It does not count down.
- Each seven segment display is 2.3″ big.
- The distance between the counter module and the laser can be up to 100 meters. It works as long as you can illuminate the photoresistor with the laser.
- It works with a 9V power supply. Please note that the power supply should be strictly 9V.
- 1 x 2.3″ digital objects counter- Comes assembled
- 1 x laser light module
NOTE: You need to purchase a 9V power supply for this device.