TSA7500 2x100W + 220W 2.1 channels audio amplifier board comes with AudioB pro Bluetooth module that supports Apt-X.
It has a perfect class-D architecture (based on TPA3221) and 2 channels have 100W power outputs and another one channel has 200W power output.
All the channels are capable of outputting nominal power simultaneously and continuously. This board can be powered by any DC 12V-30V power supply. It can be used to drive any 4Ω or 8Ω passive speakers.
It is a 2.1 channels amplifier board. The channel for subwoofer has 200W mono output. You can pair it with a mobile phone or a computer with Bluetooth function.
How to use TSA7500B(Apt-X) amplifier board ?
Power the amplifier board, use your phone or PC to search for a new Bluetooth device, the module will appear as “TSA7500”.
You don’t need a PIN, pair it up and then you can play music.
The highlight point is Apt-X and TWS support. Therefore, users can stream audio to 2 pair amplifier boards at the same time wirelessly.
- TSA7500 can auto-detect the Aux in/Line in Audio input. Bluetooth Audio source has higher priority. When Bluetooth audio is paused or Bluetooth is disconnected, the amplifier will output the Aux in/Line in audio.
- There is an audio connector that can connect with an external DSP to set the subwoofer audio tones.
- BVC Port: BVC port can be connected with our Audio volume controller to control the Bluetooth audio volume.
Connect an external potentiometer control the subwoofer volume separately
TSA7500 can auto-detect the Aux in/Line in Audio input. Bluetooth Audio source has higher priority. When Bluetooth audio is paused or disconnected, the Amplifier will output the Aux in/Line in audio.
TSA7500 + TSA1000, both Aux in and Bluetooth audio volume can be controlled through BVC port.
2 boards working in TWS mode
*User must remove the slave board Aux in Enable jumper before pairing 2 boards
- S1 – Long press 3s into pairing mode. Long press 6s clear the pairing info.
- S1+S2 – Long press 1s into TWS slave mode.
- S1+S3 – Long press 1s into TWS master mode.
- S2+S3 – Long press 1s disconnect TWS connection.
Specifications are typical at +25℃, Powered by 24V DC, unless otherwise noted. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Supply Voltage (VDC)
|Power output per channel||RL= 3Ω, 10% THD+N||112W|
|RL= 4Ω, 10% THD+N||105W|
|RL= 3Ω, 1% THD+N||100W|
|RL= 4Ω, 10% THD+N||88W|
|200W channel: RL= 2Ω, 1% THD+N||208W|
|SNR||A-weighted,Gain= 18 dB||108dB|
|DNR||A-weighted,Gain= 18 dB||109dB|
|Minimum Load Impedance||3Ω||4Ω|
|Efficiency||100W @ 4Ohm||90%|
- Size: 15cm x 9cm x 2.5cm
- aptX, aptX Low Latency, SBC and AAC
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Bluetooth audio volume control port(BVC)
- Aux in/LIne in autodetect
- 2.1 channels
- Working voltage: DC 12V-30V
- Over/under voltage protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Over temperature protection
- Personal computer
- Background music system
- Musical instrument amplifiers
- Home DIY
- Car audio