This is TSA7492 2x50W + 100W 2.1 channels, audio amplifier board with AudioB pro Bluetooth module. It has the perfect class-D architecture (based on TDA7492 and TDA7498) and 2 channels have 50W power outputs and another one channel has 100W power output.
All the channels are capable of nominal power output simultaneously and continuously. This board can be powered with any DC 12V-26V power supply. It can be used to drive any 4Ω or 8Ω passive speakers. TSA7492 can also be connected with our TSA1000, TSA1010, or TSA1020 external audio volume control board. Users can adjust the audio volume by rotating the real knob.
It’s a 2.1 channels amplifier board. The channel for the subwoofer is 100W mono output. You can pair it with a mobile phone or a computer with Bluetooth.
Power the amplifier board, use your phone or PC to search for a new Bluetooth device. The module will appear as “TSA7492”. You don’t need a PIN, pair it up and play your music.
- TSA7492 can auto-detect the Aux in/Line in Audio input. Bluetooth Audio source has a higher priority. When Bluetooth audio is paused or Bluetooth is disconnected, the amplifier will output the Aux in/Line in audio.
- There is an audio connector that can connect with an external DSP to set the subwoofer audio tones.
- BVC Port: BVC port can be connected with our Audio volume controller to control the Bluetooth audio volume.
Subwoofer tones set port:
Connect an external potentiometer to control the subwoofer volume separately
Buttons control port:
There are 3 buttons on the board which can control the audio volume and play/pause. You can connect external buttons easily by using the buttons control port.
Pins define: (Check the board backside silkscreen):
P/P: Play pause button
VOL+: volume increase and forward button
VOL-: volume decrease and rewind button
TSA7492 can auto-detect the Aux in/Line in Audio input. Bluetooth Audio source has a higher priority. When Bluetooth audio is paused or Bluetooth is disconnected, the Amplifier will output via the Aux in/Line in audio.
TSA7492 + TSA1000, both Aux-in and Bluetooth audio volume can be controlled through the BVC port.
Specifications typical @ +25℃, powered by 25V DC, unless otherwise specified. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Supply Voltage (VDC)
|Power output per channel||RL= 8Ω, 10% THD+N||40W|
|RL= 6Ω, 10% THD+N||50W|
|RL= 8Ω, 1% THD+N||32W|
|RL= 6Ω, 1% THD+N||40W|
|100W channel: RL= 6Ω, 10% THD+N||100W|
|Frequency Response (dB)||±3dB||20||–||22K|
|Operating Temperature (℃)||–||0||20||50|
|Minimum Load Impedance||4Ω||6Ω||8Ω|
All channels output rating power.
Input Impedance (Kohm)
- Size: 14.4cm x 7.8cm x 3.4cm
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth audio volume control port (BVC)
- Aux in/LIne in auto-detect
- 2.1 channels
- Working voltage: DC 12V-26V
- Over/under voltage protection
- Over-current protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Personal computer
- Background music system
- Musical instrument amplifiers
- Home DIY
- Car audio
There are no reviews yet.