The module uses the latest 433MHz wireless transmission technology giving a stable and reliable performance, long communication distance, and strong anti-interference ability. It is suitable for the development and application of toys, model airplanes, and other products. All the Scoreduino boards with RF control use this module.
- Supports 3 working modes
- Comes with an antenna
- Independent address code
- Support custom addition of remote control
- Button selection mode
- Use multiple remote controls to control one receiver
- Use one remote control to control multiple receivers
- Product Name: 433MHz Wireless Remote Control Switch Module
- Working Voltage: DC 2.5V-5V
- Working current: 3mA
- Sensitivity: -108DBM
- Rate: 10KB/S(MAX)
- Work Mode: Inching, self-locking, interlocking
- Default Work Mode: Inching mode
- Output: 4-Channel CMOS TTL output
- Support Remote controller: 20(Max)
- Support coding chip: EV1527, PT2262
- Communication distance: 50 meter (Just 25meter if work with motor due to interference from the motor)
- Working Temperature range:-20℃~85℃
- Working Humidity range: 0%-95%RH
- Receiver Size: 2.7*1.2*0.7mm
- Remote Control Size: 65*40*15mm
Inching Mode: Default is inching work mode. The corresponding output channel on the receiver will output a high level when you press the buttons on the remote control. It will keep the outputs on a high level if you keep on pressing. Outputs low level when you release the button. 4-channel output ports are independent of each other.
Self-locking Mode: Corresponding output channels on the receiver will output a high level when you press the button once on the remote control. It outputs a low level when you press the same button. That is, press the button once to change the state once. 4-channel output ports are independent of each other.
Interlocking Mode: Corresponding output channel on the receiver will output a high level when you press the button once on the remote control. But other 3-channels will output a low level. For example, if D0 on the receiver will output a high level when you press button ‘A’, the other pins D1~D3 will output a low level. 4 output ports are not independent.
- Connect right power supply for the receiver
- Press the set button 8 times continuously on the receiver
- LED will turn OFF
- LED flashes 8 times
- Clear code operation succeeded
Note: If the user needs to update the working mode of the remote control, the user needs to clear the code first.
- Connect the right power supply for the receiver. You can use the BTRF module. A BTRF module is for testing Bluetooth and RF modules.
- Press the set button for a different number of times on the receiver according to the desired working mode. Then the LED indicator will turn ON. It means it has entered the learning pair code mode.
- Inching Mode: Press the set button on the receiver 1 time
- Self-locking Mode: Press the set button on the receiver 2 times
- Interlocking Mode: Press the set button on the receiver 3 times
- Press any button on the remote control. Pairing is succeeded when the LED indicator on the receiver turns OFF after it flashes 3 times if the receiver receives a signal from the remote control.
- Multiple remote controls to control one receiver: Press the set button on the receiver and its LED will keep ON at learning pair code mode. And then press any button on the remote control.
Note: There is an automatic exit of learning pair code mode after 10 seconds when entering pair code mode if the receiver does not receive a signal from the remote control.
Note: Every time user changes the working mode, the user must clear the code first.
- Every time user change the working mode, the user must clear the code first
- The receiver can be controlled by up to 20 remote controls
- Wireless remote control car
- Ship model
- Model airplane
- Wireless temperature and humidity detection
- Intelligent data collection
- Motor drive
- Scoreduino scoreboards
- 1 x 433MHz Wireless Remote Control Receiver
- 1 x 433MHz Remote Control
There are no reviews yet.