If you want build a digital Bluetooth amplifier board, AudioB I2S Bluetooth audio receiver module can be a good choice for your project. This is a Bluetooth 4.2 stereo receiver module with I2S digital output and music re-sampling frequency is 48KHz. It is Apt-X supported.
It is based on CSRA64215. We have used breakout pins to 2×10 2mm space male pins. You can integrate it to your project easily.
If you want a demo board, please buy our TSA7010 Digital Bluetooth Audio Receiver. It’s a AudioB I2S module + DAC board.
The module PINs 7,8,9,10 are I2S output pins:
- 7 – GND
- 8 – BCK I2S synchronous data clock, It’s a 2.304MHz square wave signal.
- 9 – SD I2S synchronous data output.
- 10 – LRCK I2S word select, 48KHz. 1 – Left channel data, 0 – Right channel data.
- Setting switch: We set to I2S in normal state. Set to SPI when you need to program the module.
Note: You need set the on board switch to SPI when you are programming the module.
- Quick press S2 to switch to the previous song, long press to reduce the volume.
- Quick press S3 to switch to the next song, long press to increase the volume.
- Press S1 to play or pause.
- If there is audio output, MUTE pin will be high level, otherwise, will be low level.
- Bluetooth 4.2
- I2S digital output
- Sampling Rate: 48KHz
- Bit per Sample: 16 bit
- Left Justified
- Justified Data 1 bit delay
- Apt-X supported
- Low power consumption: 5mA@5V
- HFP V1.6
- HSP V1.2
- A2DP V1.2
- AVRCP v1.4
- Support for smartphone application(APPs)