If you want build a simple Bluetooth amplifier board, AudioB plus Bluetooth audio receiver can be a good choice for your project. This is a Bluetooth 4.0 stereo receiver. It is based on CSR8635. We have used breakout pins to 2×10 2mm space male pins. You can integrate it to your project easily.
Single-ended signal output with Audio amplifer
Single-ended signal output with headphone/small speakers
Differential signal output
How to use the module?
- Quick press S2 to switch to the previous song, long press to reduce the volume.
- Quick press S3 to switch to the next song, long press to increase the volume.
- Press S1 to play or pause.
- If there is audio output, MUTE pin will be high level, otherwise, will be low level.
- Bluetooth 4.0
- HFP V1.6
- HSP V1.2
- A2DP V1.2
- AVRCP v1.4
- Support for smartphone application(APPs)