If you want build a simple Bluetooth amplifier board, AudioB plus Bluetooth audio receiver can be a good choice for your project. This is a Bluetooth 4.0 stereo receiver with Apt-X support. It is based on CSRA64215. We have used breakout pins to 2×10 2mm space male pins. You can integrate it to your project easily.
This module has a U.FL connector. You can connect an external 2.4G antenna with it by using a U.FL to SMA cable.
Single-ended signal output
Single-ended signal output with headphone/small speakers
Differential signal output
How to use the module?
- Quick press S2 to switch to the previous song, long press to reduce the volume.
- Quick press S3 to switch to the next song, long press to increase the volume.
- Press S1 to play or pause.
- Aux DET: Leave open: Aux in/Line in disabled, Connect to GND: Aux in/Line in enabled (MUTE control not available on this module).
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Apt-X supported
- Low power consumption: 5mA@5V
- HFP V1.6
- HSP V1.2
- A2DP V1.2
- AVRCP v1.4
- Support for smartphone application(APPs)
There are no reviews yet.