If you want to build a simple Bluetooth amplifier board, AudioB plus Bluetooth audio receiver is a good choice for your project.
This is a Bluetooth 4.0 stereo receiver with Apt-X support. It is based on CSRA64215. We have used male breakout pins 2×10 with 2 mm space. You can integrate it to your project easily.
Single-ended signal output
Single-ended signal output with headphone/small speakers
Differential signal output
How to use it:
- Quick press S2 to switch to the previous song, long press to reduce the volume.
- Quick press S3 to switch to the next song, long press to increase the volume.
- Press S1 to play or pause.
- We have changed the pin 20 from MUTE control to Aux in/Line in enable control from V3r2 version.
- MUTE : If there is audio output, MUTE pin will have high level, otherwise, it will have low level.
- Aux DET: Leave open: Aux in/Line in disabled
- Connect to GND: Aux in/Line in enabled
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Apt-X supported
- Low power consumption: 5mA@5V
- HFP V1.6
- HSP V1.2
- A2DP V1.2
- AVRCP v1.4
- Support for smartphone application(Apps)
There are no reviews yet.