A versatile mp3 module that works with and without Arduino. You don’t essentially need an Arduino to make a music player. But, if you want to make a music player with some additional features, you can use Arduino also.
This DFPlayer Mini is a small and low-cost MP3 module with a simplified output directly to the speaker. The module can be used as a stand-alone module with an attached battery, speaker, and push buttons or used in combination with an Arduino UNO or any other with RX/TX capabilities.
• Supported sampling rates (kHz): 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
• 24 -bit DAC output, support for dynamic range 90dB , SNR support 85dB
• Fully supports FAT16, FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G of the TF card, support 32G of U disk, 64M bytes NORFLASH.
• A variety of control modes, I/O control mode, serial mode, AD button control mode
• Advertising sound waiting for function, the music can be suspended. when advertising is over in the music continue to play
• Audio data sorted by folder supports up to 100 folders, every folder can hold up to 255 songs
• 30 level adjustable volume, 6 -level EQ adjustable
• Car navigation voice broadcast;
• Road transport inspectors, toll stations voice prompts;
• Railway station, bus safety inspection voice prompts;
• Electricity, communications, financial business hall voice prompts;
• Vehicle into and out of the channel verify that the voice prompts;
• The public security border control channel voice prompts;
• Multi-channel voice alarm or equipment operating guide voice;
• The electric tourist car safe driving voice notices;
• Electromechanical equipment failure alarm;
• Fire alarm voice prompts;
• The automatic broadcast equipment, regular broadcast.
Package includes: 1 x Mini MP3 Player Module For Arduino
There are no reviews yet.