This product is shipped from Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping available- we ship to USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, EU and Non-EU countries.
We make electronic projects for exhibitions, hobby, and academic assignments and all the projects need a power supply. Most of the hobbyist projects operate at 3.3V, 5V, 9V and 12V power supply. Keeping this requirement in mind, we have a designed a PCB that resembles a Mini breadboard and has an inbuilt power supply on it.
You can make projects operating at 3.3V, 5V and the input voltage. There are two regulator chips for 3.3V and 5V regulation. You can use the output voltages for your projects. For example, if you make a music player using DFplayer mini mp3 module, you would need a 3.3V power supply and if you are making an Arduino project, you would need a 5V power supply.
- Shift your breadboard project on the protoboard. It resembles the mini breadboard with 420 solder holes.
- Can be used for small Arduino and basic electronic projects.
- Do-it-yourself(DIY) power supply inbuilt on the circuit board.
- Dimension: 8.7cm x 8.3cm
It comes as a bag of parts kit and is easily assembled if you can follow the silkscreen indicators and have beginning experience with a soldering iron. You will need to read the resistor bands or use a multimeter to determine the resistor sizes.
- 1x protoboard (not assembled).
- 1x LM7805 voltage regulator
- 1x 3.3V voltage regulator
- 2x 10uF capacitor
- 2x 0.1uF capacitor (code- 104)
- 1x PTC resettable fuse 500mA rating
- 1x SPDT switch
- 1x 5mm LED (can be any color)- Used for power indicator
- 1x DC barrel
- 1x 4001 diode
- 1x 330R resistance (Color code: Orange- Orange- Brown) Click here to check
There are no reviews yet.