Showing 65–80 of 121 results
Bluetooth Module HC-05 and HC-06 for Arduino-Android CommunicationUS $5.95Select options
Bluetooth Module HC-05 and HC-06 for Arduino-Android CommunicationUS $5.95
- Bluetooth module for Arduino-Android communication
- Control relays and LEDs using Android apps.
BTRF kit for testing Bluetooth and RF modulesUS $8.95Add to cart
BTRF kit for testing Bluetooth and RF modulesUS $8.95
- This is a basic Arduino board with 12 digital ports that can be controlled with Bluetooth and RF modules
- Basic tester module for Bluetooth module and 4 & 6 channels RF modules
- Can be tested with several Android Apps for Arduino-Android communication
6 in stock
CD4026- 1 Digit Up Counter ModuleUS $4.95Add to cart
CD4026- 1 Digit Up Counter ModuleUS $4.95
- It works as an UP counter. You can instantly test the up count of the display using a flashing LED.
- It is a handy tester for 0.56″ seven segments common cathode display.
- Works with Arduino or NE55 or whatever that gives pulse.
- You can concatenate as many displays as you want.
- With this, you can build your own digital objects counter.
- Size: 15mmx49mm
50 in stock
CD4029 Based Up And Down Counter For Arduino And NE555US $7.95Add to cart
CSR USB-SPI programmer for Bluetooth programmingUS $21.95Add to cart
Custom PaymentUS $10.00Add to cart
Custom PaymentUS $10.00
5 in stock
DC 12V – 5V ConverterUS $9.95Add to cart
DC 12V 5A Power SupplyUS $14.95Select options
DC 12V/24V – 5V ConverterUS $9.95Add to cart
DC 15V 5A Power SupplyUS $14.95Select options
DC 24V 15A Power SupplyUS $39.95Select options
DC 24V 6A Power SupplyUS $14.95Select options
DFPlayer-mp3 module for ArduinoUS $5.50Add to cart
DFPlayer-mp3 module for ArduinoUS $5.50
This is the simplest mp3 player that can be used with and without Arduino. This is an alternative solution to WTV020SD-16P. Simply plugin in a microSD card with mp3 files, connect a simple speaker, and play music.
94 in stock
DIY FM transmitter bug DIY kitUS $6.50Add to cart
DIY FM transmitter bug DIY kitUS $6.50
It is yet another DIY FM transmitter with a CR2032 cell holder
- Transmits your voice to your FM radio within the frequency: 88MHz-108MHz
- Works as an FM bug.
- Easy to solder.
- A learning FM transmitter DIY kit for electronics beginners.
- This product is a DIY kit, not the end product! This soldering project requires basic electronic knowledge and hands-on ability.
87 in stock
Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Arduino- Make Your Own ArduinoUS $14.95Add to cart
Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Arduino- Make Your Own ArduinoUS $14.95
This kit contains everything you need to build your very own Uno-compatible DIY Arduino board. Simply follow the Assembly Guide and after some basic soldering, you’ll have made a fully-functional Arduino-compatible development board. The included ATmega328 comes pre-loaded with the “Optiboot” bootloader so you don’t have to worry about loading the firmware, simply solder it together, connect an FTDI Basic and load your favorite sketch using the Arduino IDE.
23 in stock
Easy Clap switch- DIY kitUS $5.50Add to cart
Easy Clap switch- DIY kitUS $5.50
It’s a simple clap switch DIY kit for electronics beginners, hobbyists, and students. The circuit turns on an LED on your first clap and turns it off on your second clap. There is a possibility of connecting a relay module to this circuit so that you can turn on a 110V-220V AC lights with your claps easily.
9 in stock