Do you want to control any electrical device turning it on/off using your smart phone?
If you have been thinking about it, ‘Lazy Bone’ does exactly what you need.
‘Lazy Bone’ is a new product from Tinysine Electronics which has a good performance of stability and it is very easy to use.
It can control a lamp, router, fan and other electrical equipment by turning it on and off using Android/IOS app or PC.
This WiFi Lazybone can also be set to AP mode. So, you can control it point to point even without a router.
We released LazyBone V2 that supports instantaneous function. You can set your Lazybone output with a 100ms-20s pulse. It can be used to control your garage-door or some other similar high power or time based equipment.
It has 2 basic versions: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and this is the Wi-Fi LazyBone. If you want a Bluetooth LazyBone click here. We provide free Android&IOS APP for you to control it.
How to use the software:
1. Click the App, if your phone Wi-Fi is not open, it will prompt a message to open it.
2. Configure your Lazybone Wi-Fi, here is a Setting Guide.
3. Now can control the device turning it on/off by pressing the on/off button displayed.
1. Click the modes, you will enter mode setting page.
2. You can set the pulse time (100ms-20s) and turn on Instantaneous mode.
3. Go back to the main page, now you click the button it will have a pulse output. Turn it on->hold it for a while->release.
‘LAZY BONE’ has 2 kinds of working mode:
Self power mode:
We also provide a very simple command set for developer developing their own App. The Lazybone operates with an easy to use command set as described in the table below.
- AC 100-240V or DC 5V working voltage.
- Current rating of up to 10 Amp.
- Dimension: 80x49x31mm
- WiFi network remote control
- Support Android: Above V 2.2
- User Manual
- Android APP
- iPhone APP
- IP address configure video tutorial
- How to configure LazyBone IP address
- Lazybone IP address configure video tutorial
- Control Your WiFi LazyBone Through Internet
- Findout the hidden menu on Samsung smartphones/Tablet