Check out this page for all the Multipoint amplifiers and modules.
2 x 20W Bluetooth 5.0 Multipoint Audio Amplifier Board – TSA2300(Apt-X) from buildcircuit on Vimeo.
TSA2300 is a 2x20W Stereo Bluetooth 5 multipoint audio amplifier board. It has the perfect class-D architecture (based on MAX98400A) and each channel has 20W power outputs. Both channels are capable of outputting nominal power simultaneously and continuously. This board can be powered by any DC 10V-24V power supply. It can be used to drive two 8Ω passive speakers. The highlight point is BT 5 integration. You can have many TSA2300 boards paired and worked together. TSA2300 can remember the pairing info. You don’t need to pair them each time you turn on the amplifier board. This makes it possible to build a wireless surround sound system by using the TSA2300. If you only use one TSA2300, it can work like a common Bluetooth amplifier board. Power up the amplifier board, double click PAIR button to set the board into pairing mode. Use your phone or PC to search for a new Bluetooth device. The module will appear as “TSA2300”. You don’t need a PIN, simply pair it up and then you can play music. Pairing buttons:
- PAIR – Double click to get into pairing mode.
- TX – Click to get into transmitter mode.
- RX – Click to get into the receiver mode.
External Pairing buttons Port: Connect external buttons to control the PAIR/TX/RX. Play, Volume control Port: Connect external buttons to control the music Play/Pause, Volume+, Volume-. One board works like a normal Bluetooth amplifier Multiple boards work together How to Use: Master board:
- Power up the TSA2300, Blue LED blinks slowly.
- Double click the PAIR button to set the TSA2300 into Pairing mode, Blue LED blinks fast. (Voice: Pairing)
- Now, your smartphone will be able to find a new Bluetooth device whose name is “TSA2300”. Connect it.
- You can play music now. If you only use one amplifier board, you don’t need to do the following steps.
- Click the TX button, set the module to transmitter mode. (Voice: transmitter mode)
- Power up another TSA2300, blue LED blinks slowly.
- Make sure the master board is already working correctly and it is in transmitter mode. Click the RX button to set the slave board into the receiver mode. It will auto search the master board. (Voice: receiver mode, searching)
- Double click the TX button on the Master board. The master board will auto search (about 30 seconds) the slave board. Both the master and the slave board will be connected. (Voice: searching)
- The slave board will have music out now.
- If there is a new board looking to join as the slave board, just click RX on a new module and double click on the Master module.
- If a slave board wants to quit, click the TX button on that module.
Note: If you don’t hear the voice prompt when clicking TX, please click the RX to switching the mode and then click TX again. Specification:
The following table lists all typical data of the Amp board. For full specification, please refer to the datasheet of the MAX98400A chip. TA = 25℃, fin = 1 kHz sine wave, RL = ∞, VVS = 18V. (Unless otherwise stated)
Supply Voltage (VDC)
Inferred from PSRR test
|Bandwidth @ ±3dB||@8Ω||20Hz||–||22KHz|
|Efficiency||PO = 2X20W, MAX98400A, PVDD = 12V ,RL = 8Ω||–||90%||–|
|Minimum Load Impedance||8Ω|
|Output Power||Stereo,RL = 8Ω,THD+N 10%||–||22W||–|
|Mono, RL = 4Ω,THD+N 10%||–||44W||–|
|THD+N||POUT=0.1W to POUT/2, fIN= 20Hz to 20kHz, RL= 8Ω||–||0.3%||–|
|POUT/2, fIN=1kHz, RL= 8Ω||–||0.03%||–|
- Size: 80*49*20mm
- Multipoint connection
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Apt-X HD supported
Qualcomm cVc audio technology
Qualcomm TrueWireless Technology
- Stereo receive
- Effective transmission distance: 10-15m
- Compatible with all Bluetooth devices that support media audio, including iPhone
There are no reviews yet.