TSA3118B is a 2x50W audio amplifier board with a new AudioB plus Bluetooth module that supports Apt-X.
It has perfect class-D architecture (based on TPA3116D2) and each channel has 50W power output. Both channels are capable of giving output power simultaneously and continuously.
This board can be powered by any DC 10V-24V power supply. It can be used to drive any 4Ω or 8Ω passive speakers. TSA3118B can also be connected with our TSA1000 external audio volume control board. Users can adjust the audio volume by rotating the real knob.
The highlight point is Apt-X and TWS support. Therefore, users can stream audio to 2 pairs of amplifier boards at the same time wirelessly.
It is perfect for your Hi-Fi application, the audio source can be cable input or Bluetooth. You may wish to pair up the amplifier with a mobile phone or a computer that has Bluetooth function.
Power up the amplifier board, use your phone or PC to search for a new Bluetooth device, the module will appear as “TSA3118B”, you can simply pair it up without PIN. Yes, it connects automatically with your device.
You can then play your audio.
- TSA3118B can auto-detect the Aux in/Line in Audio input. Bluetooth Audio source has a higher priority. When Bluetooth audio is paused or Bluetooth is disconnected, the amplifier will output through the Aux in/Line in audio. If you want to manually select the Aux in/Line in and Bluetooth audio source, please choose TSA3116B or TSA3117B.
- TWS mode supported. Users can stream audio to 2 pair of amplifier boards at the same time wirelessly.
- Multiple TSA3118B boards can be connected together to create a multi-channel amplifier system. The audio out port can also be connected with a subwoofer amplifier board.
- BVC Port: BVC port can connect with our Audio volume controller to control the Bluetooth audio volume.
TSA3118B can auto-detect the Aux in/Line in Audio input. Bluetooth Audio source has a higher priority. When Bluetooth audio is paused or Bluetooth is disconnected, the amplifier will output the TV audio.
TSA3118B + TSA1000, Both RCA input and Bluetooth audio volume can be controlled through BVC port
Multiple TSA3118 boards can be connected together to become a multi-channel amplifier system. The Audio out port can also be connected with a subwoofer amplifier board.
2 boards work in TWS mode
*User must remove the slave board Aux in Enable jumper before pairing 2 boards
- S1 – Long press 3s into pairing mode. Long press 6s clear the pairing info.
- S1+S2 – Long press 1s into TWS slave mode.
- S1+S3 – Long press 1s into TWS master mode.
- S2+S3 – Long press 1s disconnect TWS connection.
Specifications typical @ +25℃, Powered by 21V DC, unless otherwise noted. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Supply Voltage (VDC)
|Idle Power||SD Floating||
|Standby Power||SD Connected to GND||
|Maximum Current||100W @ 4Ohm||
|Efficiency||50W @ 4Ohm||87%||–||92%|
|Minimum Load Impedance||3.2Ω|
|Switching Frequency||SD Floating||–||394KHZ||–|
|Input Sensitivity(RMS)||@4Ω, 50W, 1KHz||–||808mV||–|
|Output Power||@4Ω THD+N 1%||–||36W||–|
|@4Ω THD+N 10%||–||50W||–|
|Bandwidth @ ±3dB||@4Ω||20Hz||–||20KHz|
|THD||@4Ω, 1W, 1KHz||–||0.0299%||–|
|@4Ω, 10W, 1KHz||–||0.073%||–|
- Dimensions: 6.9cm x 10.3cm x 2.5cm
- Bluetooth 4.2
- aptX, aptX Low Latency, SBC and AAC
- TWS supported
- Bluetooth audio volume control port(BVC)
- Aux in/LIne in autodetect
- Subwoofer output port
- Working voltage: DC10V-24V
- Over/under voltage protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Over temperature protection
- Personal computer
- Background music system
- Musical instrument amplifiers
- Home DIY
- Car audio
There are no reviews yet.