This product is shipped from Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping available- we ship to USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, EU and Non-EU countries.
We are now selling a both fully assembled and DIY versions of this kit. It comes with a laser module. All included in one package.
You can use this 3 digits digital object counter for counting objects or people entering into a room. It can be used by engineers for learning about digital counters.
This DIY digital object counter works with a photoresistor and there are three seven segment displays displaying numbers from 000 to 999.
Works with a laser module
Turn on the laser module and direct it towards the photoresistor and hit the photoresistor with the laser beam so that whenever the laser is blocked, the counter would count.
The counter module works with 5V. You just need to power up the kit using a 5V mobile charger or any other power adapter.
- The distance between the transmitter and receiver modules can be around 10 meters.
- The counter module can be reset to 0 at any time and restart the counting.
- Dimension of the PCB: 60 mm* 60 mm
What’s NEW ?
- The output of the kit is highly stable, there is no false count at all.
- The kit has photoresistor only. We have removed infrared feature.
The laser light transmitter module
- 1 x 3 digits counter module components (DIY) or Fully assembled
- 1 x laser module
Albert Patterson –
This counter is better than the previous one. In the previous one, the infrared was giving a lot of false triggering and false count. With this, there is photoresistor, so, no chance of false count. I noticed that if the infrared receiver is kept inside an enclosure, it will get less interference from the external light sources. I am using photoresistor. The count is very accurate.