Wireless Serial 4 Pin Bluetooth RF Transceiver Module with Backplane RS232 is one of the most useful, low cost and interesting device that facilitates several Android-Arduino related experiments. Amarino shield is the widely used shield that works perfectly with the module.
- Small size 4 pin Bluetooth RF transceiver module, easy to use and completely encapsulated.
- Compatible with Arduino, Stamp, FPGA and many more.
- Plug and Play operation at 9600 bps baud rate.
- Easily integrated into existing (9600 baud) projects without any need to modify code!
- Requires Bluetooth enabled master device- works perfectly with smart phone Bluetooth.
– Allows your device to both send or receive the TTL data via Bluetooth technology without connecting a serial cable to your computer or smart phone.
– Works with any USB Bluetooth adapters.
– Compatible with Android smart phone.
– Default Baud Rate: 9600 bps
– Built-in antenna.
– Coverage up to 30ft.
- Bluetooth version: V2.0+EDR
- PAIRING CODE: 1234
- Operating voltage: 3.3V-5V
- Default Baud Rate: 9600 bps
- Signal coverage: 30ft
- Cable length: 21.5cm
- Item size: 4.3 * 1.6 * 0.7cm
- Item weight: 3g
- Package size: 9 * 3 * 1cm
- Package weight: 8g
- Basic experiment using Bluetooth adapter
- All experiments with Bluetooth adapter and arduino
- Apps that can be used to test the module
PAIRING CODE FOR BLUETOOTH MODULE: 1234