This project is a 5.5W – 2 Channel Audio Amplifier based on LA4445 IC.
The small 2 Channel amplifier constructed around Sanyos LA4445 IC delivers 5.5Watts +5.5 Watts at 4 ohm load, supply in 12V DC 2Amp, Input impedance 30K.
- Dual Channels output : 5.5W
- Minimum External Parts
- Very small pop noise at the time of power supply ON/OFF
- Good ripple rejections
- Small residual noise
- Built-in protectors 1. Thermal Protector 2. Overvoltage Surge Protector
- Standard Audio signal
- Supply 12V DC
- Load: 4 Ohms Speaker on Each Channel
- Voltage Gain : 50DB
- Output 5.5W on each Channel (THD 10%)
- Total harmonic distortion 1% Max @ Po=1W
- Input impedance 30 K-ohms