This is a Bluetooth audio receiver which supports TWS function. This Bluetooth audio receiver connects to the Line-In or Aux input in your home audio system.
You can stream audio from your Bluetooth enabled cell phone or mp3 player to your home audio system. Enjoy the convenience of having your music source on your hand and listening to it through your home stereo system.
We have enabled the TWS function on this board. Users can also use two of this board to build a wireless stereo speaker system. This receiver board has a default setting in TWS mode with mono channel output. Users can stream sound to two separate Bluetooth speakers: left channel to the left speaker and right channel to the right speaker without connecting any wires. You can also set it to provide two separate stereo channels (need a programmer).
Note：When you use Bluetooth source in, you need disconnect LINE IN input.
Two boards work on TWS mode
- Size: 42*37*11mm
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Apt-X supported
- TWS supported
- Stereo receiver
- Effective transmission distance: 10-15m
- Micro USB female port for powering the receiver from any USB power source(5VDC)
- Compatible with all Bluetooth devices that support media audio, including iPhone
- How to Pair and Set the TWS Bluetooth Audio Receiver Board
- How to change the BT name
- Giga Control APP(Android)