TSA7804B 4x50W is a 4 channels Bluetooth + DSP amplifier board with an AudioB I2S Bluetooth module that supports Apt-X. TSA7804B is a very flexible DSP/DAC combined amplifier board. It has a perfect class-D architecture (based on TPA3116D2) and 4 channels have 50W power output.
All the channels are capable of outputting nominal power simultaneously and continuously. This board can be powered by any DC 12V-24V power supply. It can be used to drive any 4Ω or 8Ω passive speakers. Power input port can be power jack or screw terminal. The DC input jack is 2.5mm with positive core polarity, and if you use the screw terminal, you must pay attention on the polarity!
You can pair it with a mobile phone or a computer.
- Simply power up the amplifier boar
- use your phone or PC to search for a new Bluetooth device
- the module will appear as “TSA7804B”
- You don’t need a PIN, pair it and then you can play music
The highlight point is ADAU1701 DSP chip on board. User can set each channel audio tones separately. It is Apt-X and TWS supported. Therefore, users can stream audio to 2 paired amplifier boards at the same time wirelessly.
External buttons port:
There are 3 buttons on the board which can control the audio volume and play/pause. You can connect external buttons easily by using this buttons control port.
Pins (Check the board backside silkscreen):
- P/P: Play pause button
- VOL+: volume increase and forward button
- VOL-: volume decrease and rewind button
Aux in enable port:
The default DSP program has combined the RCA/Bluetooth audio and output features on the amplifier chips. If you want to select the RCA/Bluetooth manually by a switch, you can connect an external switch to this port and load a different DSP program.
User can connect an external 10K potentiometer to control the audio volume.
DSP programming port:
User can load a new DSP program by using the USBi JTAG Sigma DSP programmer
The onboard default DSP program combine the RCA & Bluetooth audio and output to the speakers. User can also change the DSP program to make the audio source selectable by an external switch.
2 boards work in TWS mode. You can also build a wireless subwoofer system.
- S1 – Long press 3s into pairing mode. Long press 6s clear the pairing info.
- S1+S2 – Long press 1s into TWS slave mode.
- S1+S3 – Long press 1s into TWS master mode.
- S2+S3 – Long press 1s disconnect TWS connection.
Specifications typical @ +25℃, Powered by 30V DC, unless otherwise noted. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Supply Voltage (VDC)
|Power output per channel||RL= 4Ω, 10% THD+N||50W|
|RL= 8Ω, 10% THD+N||30W|
|RL= 4Ω, 10% THD+N||18W|
|100W channel: RL= 2Ω, 1% THD+N||100W|
|THD+N||@4Ω, 1W, 1KHz||0.03%|
|Bandwidth @ ±3dB||@4Ω||20Hz||–||20KHz|
|Minimum Load Impedance||3.2Ω|
|Efficiency||50W @ 4Ohm||87%||–||92%|
- Size: 13.5cm x 9.2cm x 3.4cm
- aptX, aptX Low Latency, SBC and AAC
- Bluetooth 5.0
- I2S Sampling Rate: 48KHz
- 4 channels
- Working voltage: DC12V-24V
- Over/under voltage protection
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Personal computer
- Background music system
- Musical instrument amplifiers
- Home DIY
- Car audio