In Amarino shield version 3.0, there are headers for 3 different bluetooth adapters.
c. BlueSMiRF Gold – The most expensive adapter available on sparkfun.com.
then, the baud rate of Bluetooth adapter should also be 57600. The default baud rate of BlueSMiRF module and general adapter is 9600. The shield works excellent with 9600. However, if you want to change the baud rate of BlueSMiRF module, here’s a tutorial.
We don’t know if we can change the baud rate of general Bluetooth adapters with the process mentioned on this tutorial. You can try it.
– This project has been tested with BlueSMiRF module as well as general Bluetooth adapter module and it works well.
Bluetooth Mate Silver
- About Amarino toolkit
- About Amarino shield
- Flickr Images
- Experiment 1– Basic control over CD4094 without Android phone and serial emulator application
- Experiment 2- CD4094 control using Android phone and Amarino shield
- Experiment 3- Amarino experiment- RGB Lamp
- Experiment 4- Amarino experiment- Sensor Graph with LED Controller
- Experiment 5- Amarino experiment- LM35 based temperature sensor with LED controller
- Amarino Shield 3.0 Schematic
- Assembly tutorial
- Buy the shield
You can purchase this versatile Amarino shield at buildcircuit.net. The store is owned and operated by the team which operates buildcircuit.com.
EasyEDA: Ideas for Circuit Design, Innovation for Electronics Access
Free Circuit Design: Schematic - Simulation - PCB Layout - Gerber Viewer
JLCPCB Prototype & Small-batch PCB: Only $2 for 10pcs 10×10cm PCBs, 24 hours Quick Turn, DHL Delivery in 3 Days