This product is shipped from Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping available- we ship to USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, EU and Non-EU countries.
Description: This is a dependent DIY kit module that has to be used with a clap switch available at buildcircuit.com.au. This kit DOES NOT work independently as a clap switch. It is useless without this clap switch kit. So, you need to order that kit also.
It comes as a pack of parts kit and is easily assembled if you can follow the silkscreen indicators (labels) and have beginning experience with a soldering iron. You will need to read the resistor bands or use a multimeter to determine the resistor sizes. The kit operates with a 9V battery.
- A DIY kit module that works with this clap switch kit. It is useless without the clap switch.
- Operates a 100-240V lamp with clap/loud sound.
- Supply voltage: 6V-9V. The same power supply can be used for this clap switch kit.
- There are two supply input points: a DC barrel and a screw terminal. You can use one of the points to power up the kit.
- Dimension: 48.26mm x 49.53mm.
- Relay specification: Activation voltage: 5V DC. Controls appliances operating at 10A 250VAC, 10A 125VAC, 10A 30VDC, 10A 28VDC. Suitable for Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand.
The kit package contains the following components:
- 1 x Bare PCB with Silkscreen indicators
- 2 x 1K carbon film resistor
- 1 x 4.7K carbon film resistor
- 1 x 1N4001 diode
- 1 x LM7805
- 1 x BD139
- 1 x 0.1uF (code- 104)
- 2 x 10uF capacitor
- 1 x PC817 optocoupler
- 1 x SPDT switch
- 1 x 5V relay
- 1 x 3 pin screw terminal
- 1 x 2 pin screw terminal
- 1 x DC barrel
- 1 x 5mm LED
- 1 x 9V battery connector
- About relay module and its schematic
- Assembly tutorial
- Connecting clap switch to the relay module
- How to connect a lamp to the relay module
- Relay module assembly steps
- Relay & clap switch together
Order the clap switch kit also. The relay module is useless is without the clap switch.
There are no reviews yet.