TSA1110 is a smartphone Bluetooth audio volume controller. It has integrated a digital potentiometer and a powerful Bluetooth and its control distance is up to 30m (outdoor).
After it gets connected to your audio amplifier, you can use an Android or iPhone App to control the audio volume from the smartphone.
There are 3 ports for Audio in, Audio out and DC 5V. Connect this TSA1110 to your smartphone via Bluetooth first, then rotate the virtual knob.
The internal potentiometer value will change as you rotate the knob and the audio volume will also change accordingly.
A real physical volume knob is also designed for you to adjust the audio volume by simply rotating it.
1. Install the smartphone App, Android users can download the Android APP apk file directly and install it on your phone. iPhone/iPad users can search “Lazybone dimmer BLE” on App store and install that APP.
2. Open the App, if your phone Bluetooth is off, it will prompt a message to turn it on.
3. Click the Menu and then ‘Connect device’ . Phone will search for the bluetooth devices, you will find a new Bluetooth device which has name as “TSA1110”. Connect it.
4. Now, you can adjust the audio volume by rotating the knob. Click the button on the upper left corner to set it into mute state.
- Dimension: 96x41x20(mm)
- Working voltage: DC5V (DV12V – We have changed to 12V in latest version to get better performance,Please check the voltage label on the board)
- Control distance: 30m (outdoor)
- Bluetooth BLE 4.0
- External audio volume knob
- Support Android: Above V2.2/ iPhone 4s or later
- Personal computer
- Background music system
- Musical instrument amplifiers
- Home DIY projects
- Car audio