This Mini Audio Power Amplifier is capable of delivering 1W of continuous RMS Output Power into 8 ohms load @ 5V. The Amplifier is built using TS4871 IC from ST. This Audio Amplifier is exhibiting 0.1% distortion level (THD) from a 5V supply for a Pout = 250mW RMS. An external standby mode control reduces the supply current to less than 10nA. An internal thermal shutdown protection is also provided. The amplifier has been designed for high quality audio applications such as mobile phones, media players and portable device. The gain is set to 6dB but unity-gain stable amplifier can be configured by external gain setting resistor R4. 28mm ID hole provided for easy mounted of PCB directly on speaker.
Connections: D1 Power LED, CN1 Power input, LS1 Speaker, CN2 Audio Signal Input.
- SUPPLY 5V
- 1W RAIL TO RAIL OUTPUT POWER
- Vcc=5V, THD=1%, f=1kHz, with 8W LOAD
- ULTRA LOW CONSUMPTION IN STANDBY MODE (10nA)
- 75dB PSRR @ 217Hz from 5V to 2.6V
- Gain 6dB
- ULTRA LOW POP & CLICK
- ULTRA LOW DISTORTION (0.1%)
- UNITY GAIN STABLE
- PCB Dimensions 42.42mm OD & 28mm ID