Showing all 3 results
2.3″ common cathode seven segment display driverUS $11.95 – US $12.9522 items soldSelect options
2.3″ common cathode seven segment display driverUS $11.95 – US $12.9522 items sold
This is a CD4026 based up counter driver module for driving 2.3 inches common cathode seven segment display. The module has headers on two sides to receive up count signals and to concatenate with another driver module.
The module can be triggered with NE555, flashing LED, and Arduino. It can also be triggered by anything that generates a clock pulse.
CD4026- 1 Digit Up Counter ModuleUS $4.9565 items soldAdd to cart
CD4026- 1 Digit Up Counter ModuleUS $4.9565 items sold
- It works as an UP counter. You can instantly test the up count of the display using a flashing LED.
- It is a handy tester for 0.56″ seven segments common cathode display.
- Works with Arduino or NE55 or whatever that gives pulse.
- You can concatenate as many displays as you want.
- With this, you can build your own digital objects counter.
- Size: 15mmx49mm
50 in stock
CD4029 Based Up And Down Counter For Arduino And NE555US $7.9521 items soldAdd to cart