We ship to Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, EU, Non-EU and limited Asian countries**
I want the circuit diagram for digital counter using sensor .
hye sir, can u give me the example how to make this circuit? i mean how to create this project.. i really need it..
The circuit connection has been shown on this page. First learn how to make project on breadboard: http://www.buildcircuit.com/building-a-circuit-on-breadboard/. Then, you can easily build the object counter circuit.
I have already made the circuit but its not working . I think the problem is the ir sensor . because the rest of the component is working .
Can I get a comprehensive circuit diagrams on microcontroller based digital object counter?
I don’t have that. sorry.
sir, i have question on these can u help to answer me ?
1. The seven segment display can i use the pin are in horizontal form?
2. The infrared detector, must i use exactly as TSOP4838?
3. Can the counter start from 0?
1. Yes, you can use.
2. No, you can use other infrared sensors also. For example, TSOP1738
3. Yes you can start from zero.
Please check this article also: http://www.buildcircuit.com/digital-object-counter-diy-kit/
Sir thx for your answer but now when i start work on it i found some new question would u answer me again?
1. First, all my module (RC,infrared detector and counter) can work independently but when i connect all together, the LED of my RC module and infrared detector will light up. I thought it will only bright up only when receive IR. Is that my circuit connection problem?
2. Then for the counter, the seven segment when connect to 4026B is it only show 8. And it will only start counter when i connect to some other module such as 555 timer
hey sagar plz help me to make an eye blink counter with this ir transmitter and receiver principle
Sir I want to built up a 4 digit counder (motor speed counder with gear system) please implement and upload
hi,you don’t mind if i want schematic diagram ..please reply ..
first you want to put circuit diagram after you think about circuit dig
Hi Sir , can this circuit connect to arduino ? I want to make this as my counter to stop my robot arm.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Subscribe to BuildCircuit's newsletter
Don't show this popup again