Scoreduino project was conceived and started by Sagar Sapkota(the sole owner and operator of BuildCircuit). All the devices and app modules were designed by Sagar Sapkota. It was started in January 2019 and completed in December 2020. Scoreduino is still being developed at BuildCircuit lab. The Scoreduino devices were finalized after testing several small modules. Sagar first designed small modules like BTRF and Bluetooth tester module to make the design and test process easier and faster.
All the approved designs:
- Basic trigger module
- Single-digit common anode up and down counter drivers: 1.2″, 1.8″, 2.3″, 3″, 4″, 5″
- SCORE3- 3 digits up and down counter driver
- SCORE4- A general scoreboard with 4 digits
- SCORE5- A general scoreboard with innings display
- SCORE6- Table tennis scoreboard
- CD4029 module
This page lists out all the small modules that Sagar Sapkota built during the research and development of Scoreduino.