This project is a 6.5W Stereo Audio Amplifier based on TDA2004 IC.
The 6.5W Stereo Audio Amplifier project built around TDA2004 IC. The TDA2004 is a class B dual audio power amplifier, specifically designed for car radio applications etc.
- Power supply input 15 VDC
- Output power: 2 X 6.5 W, 4 Ohm / 2 X 10 W, 2 Ohm
- Short circuit, thermal shut-down, load dump voltage surge protection
- Terminal pins for connecting left and right audio signal inputs
- Header connector for connecting potentiometer (POT) for volume adjustment
- Screw terminal connector for easy supply input and speaker output connection
- Power-On LED indicator
- Heat-sink for IC
- PCB dimensions 67 mm x 73 mm