This is a USB or computer powered amplifier with a built-in USB digital audio decoding feature. It comes with a single USB plug and there is no need of an external power supply and no external audio cable. It is a simple and convenient kit to build a basic amplifier.
It uses a high-efficiency class D amplifier and a USB interface and even with limited power it still gives the best performance.
1. Built-in USB digital audio decoding circuit
2. High-efficiency D class amplifier
3. Wire-controller adjustment, digital volume control
5. Resistance: 4 ohm
6. Supports XP, Vista, Windows7 system
This is what you get in the kit package:
How to use the kit:
1. Connect the power amplifier board to your computer with a USB cable
2. Connect the speakers to the screw terminals.
3. Open the computer’s music player and instantly enjoy the music.