This is a USB or computer powered amplifier with a built-in USB digital audio decoding feature. It comes with a single USB plug and there is no need of an external power supply and no external audio cable. It is a simple and convenient kit to build a basic amplifier.
It uses a high-efficiency class D amplifier and a USB interface and even with limited power it still gives the best performance.
1. Built-in USB digital audio decoding circuit
2. High-efficiency D class amplifier
3. Wire-controller adjustment, digital volume control
5. Resistance: 4 ohm
6. Supports XP, Vista, Windows7 system
This is what you get in the kit package:
How to use the kit:
1. Connect the power amplifier board to your computer with a USB cable
2. Connect the speakers to the screw terminals.
3. Open the computer’s music player and instantly enjoy the music.
This is what you see after assembly
Click on the images below to see all the assembly steps. See all the images on Flickr
DIY KIT 19- Remote Operated Musical Bell DIY Kit
How to use the fully assembled clap switch
DIY KIT 43- LM393 based light operated switch with relay
DIY KIT 55- TDA2282 based audio amplifier DIY kit
DIY KIT 47- NE555 based Traffic Signal Light Simulator
DIY KIT 41- TDA2030A Electronic Mono Audio Power Amplifier Board
DIY KIT 6- Flashing LED rotating windmill electronic beginner soldering project
How to assemble Amarino Evaluation Shield
DIY KIT 37- TDL-555 Touch Delay Switch LED Light DIY Kit
DIY KIT 7- Heart Shaped Bicolor Multiple LEDs DIY Electronic Kit
How to use ad in theme for promotion purpose