Current Sensing Switch is designed to operate a Relay Contact when there is a DC current through the sense resistor exceeds the set point, Set point adjustable from 1A to 3Amp using on board potentiometer. This circuit can offer over current protection to your project.
- Input: 12 VDC
- Range: 1 to 3 A selectable with onboard preset
- Output: SPDT Relay (Normally Open & Normally Closed)
- Power Battery Terminal (PBT) and Terminal Pins for easy connection
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each
- PCB dimensions 52 mm x 47 mm