It’s a simple project to build a stereo preamplifier using electret microphones and the cheap operational amplifier LM358. In the past, we have made few projects comprising LM358, you can check them here.
This project uses the dual-channel operational amplifier LM358. Each channel is used to increase the signal of one electret microphone and it helps to manage a stereo output.
To build this project you will need:
- LM358 x 1
- Electret Microphones x 2
- Resistors 10K x 8
- Resistors 47K x 2
- Electrolytic Capacitor 10uf x 2
- Electrolytic Capacitor 220uf x 2 (or 10uf x2 depending on noise)
- 2 pin Header x 2 (or minijack or any connector you want)
- 1 Stereo minijack (3.5) female connector (the output connector)
- Battery Holder (you can use any power supply between 5V and 32V. We have used a 6V power supply.
This project is based on a tutorial published at Fritzing and we are sharing this under creative commons license.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *