Showing all 2 results
‘Scoreduino-A’ Trigger Module For Up and Down Counter DriversUS $24.95Add to cart
‘Scoreduino-A’ Trigger Module For Up and Down Counter DriversUS $24.95
- Arduino based digital controller for up down counters and drivers
- Programmable with FTDI basic breakout board.
- Comes with a Bluetooth module and RF remote control.
- Scoreduino-A communicates with display drivers via Bluetooth or RF signals.
- It has switches for up, down, and reset commands
- Works with SCORE1, SCORE2, and SCORE3 modules of Scoreduino app
- Send specific numbers to displays. For example, if send 387 from the app, the displays will show the exact number.
Basic trigger module for up down Scoreduino countersUS $14.95Add to cart
Basic trigger module for up down Scoreduino countersUS $14.95
- Basic trigger module for operating up/down counters
- Works with common anode seven segment display drivers only
- Up, down and reset switches.
- Voltage range: 5V-20V. For example, 5V for 1.2″ driver and 20V for 5″ GREEN common anode display
- Concatenate as many displays as you want.
26 in stock