Showing all 2 results
DIY FM transmitter bug DIY kitUS $6.50Add to cart
DIY FM transmitter bug DIY kitUS $6.50
It is yet another DIY FM transmitter with a CR2032 cell holder
- Transmits your voice to your FM radio within the frequency: 88MHz-108MHz
- Works as an FM bug.
- Easy to solder.
- A learning FM transmitter DIY kit for electronics beginners.
- This product is a DIY kit, not the end product! This soldering project requires basic electronic knowledge and hands-on ability.
87 in stock
Type 1- Long range DIY FM transmitter with 3 transistors and 3 inductorsUS $11.95Add to cart
Type 1- Long range DIY FM transmitter with 3 transistors and 3 inductorsUS $11.95
- Long-range FM transmitter: 100m-500m. Tested several times by BuildCircuit team.
- Transmit your voice to your FM radio in the range 88-108Mhz.
- Transmit voice or music.
- Can be used as a bug FM transmitter
- Adjust the frequency and volume.
- Handy and small.
This is a DIY kit. You will get all the parts required to build this FM transmitter.
156 in stock