This USB to dual output step-up DC-DC converter has been designed to be used in industrial automation control equipment, sensors, isolated operational amplifiers and test & measurement equipment that require bipolar supply voltages. The module provides +/-15V or +/-12V DC load current up-to +/-100mA. An onboard PCB solder jumper is provided to set the output voltage 15V or 12V DC. The project typically provides 75 to 82% efficiency over most of the load range. It operates with current-mode feedback at 200Khz.
The MAX743 DC-DC converter IC contains all the active circuitry needed to build small, dual-output power supplies. Relying on simple two-terminal inductors rather than a transformer, the MAX743 regulates both outputs independently to within +/-4% overall conditions of line voltage, temperature, and load current.
- DC Input USB Power Or 5V DC
- Output Dual 15V Or 12V DC Load Up-to +/-100mA
- Easy to Use USB Connector
- J1 PCB Jumper To Set 15V or 12V Output
- Header Connector for Output
- Efficiency 75 to 82%
- Operation Frequency 200 kHz
- On-Board Power LED
- PCB Dimensions 56.37 x 19.19mm