This is a simple 4-in-1 do-it-yourself (DIY) kit from BuildCircuit. The kit has four different circuits that can be switched on separately or together at a time using a DIP switch.
The four circuits are:
2. A latch circuit using NE555 timer.
3. Astable circuit using NE555 timer.
4. A clap-switch circuit using NE555 timer.
Besides these 4 circuits, by changing the values of the resistors and capacitors, you can change the behaviour of the circuits.
For example, in the astable circuit, if you change the resistance values, it works as an Infrared (IR) transmitter and you can use it in remote operated switch circuits. When you buy the kit, the link for schematic of the Infrared transmitter will be provided. However, we don’t ship components for the IR transmitter circuit.
Second example, the clap-switch turns on the LED for a while and turns off again, you can change the on-time by simply changing the values of the resistors and capacitors. The instructions links will be provided to the buyers.
You get the following components with this kit:
1. LDR- 1 pc
2. 8 pin DIP switch- 1pc
3. Electret microphone- 1pc
4. Screw terminal- 1pc
5. Tactile switch- 1pc
6. 3mm LED- 4 pcs (color: red/white/yellow/green/blue)- Can be any color
7. 0.1uF ceramic disc capacitor- 3 pcs
8. Electrolytic capacitors- 3 pcs (1uF, 10uF and 220uF)
9. NE555 timer- 3 pcs
10. BC547(NPN transistor)- 4 pcs
11. PCB- 1pc
12. Resistors pack: 10K (5 pcs), 330R (5 pcs), 4.7K (2 pcs), 1K (2 pcs), 100K (2 pcs)
See all the photos and get idea for making this kit.
See the output:
Video 1- Dark sensor using LDR.
Video 2- A latch circuit using NE555 timer.
Video 3- Astable circuit using NE555 timer.
Video 4- A clap-switch circuit using NE555 timer.
How to use components:
653700 216630Hmm is anyone else encountering issues with the pictures on this blog loading? I