This is one of the simplest and easiest experiments using Bluetooth Module , Android and Arduino.
You just need an Android serial emulator, any type of emulator should work for this experiment. I recommend Blue term , you can find this application on your Android Market (Google Play).
In this experiment, as soon as you connect your phone to Arduino via Bluetooth, you will see numbers increasing from 0,1,2 and so on. While counting, if you enter a text or number on your phone, for example, ‘abc’ , you will get a message “Arduino received: abc” on your phone screen.
This experiment makes the use of a general and low cost Bluetooth Module.
Connection between Arduino and Bluetooth Adapter:
RX(Bluetooth) – TX (Arduino)
TX(Bluetooth) – RX(Arduino)
PAIRING CODE FOR BLUETOOTH MODULE: 1234
Arduino Sketch: LINK
Watch the following video:
Buy Similar Bluetooth Module from Amazon
Kits and modules for Arduino-Android communication
Arduino based Bluetooth tester module with 12 portsUS $11.95Add to cart
Arduino based Bluetooth tester module with 12 portsUS $11.95
- Basic Arduino based module for Android-Arduino communication.
- 12 digital IO ports available.
- Test it using several android apps.
5 in stock
Bluetooth Module HC-05 and HC-06 for Arduino-Android CommunicationUS $5.95Select options
BTRF kit for testing Bluetooth and RF modulesUS $8.95Add to cart
BTRF kit for testing Bluetooth and RF modulesUS $8.95
- This is a basic Arduino board with 12 digital ports that can be controlled with Bluetooth and RF modules
- Basic tester module for Bluetooth module and 4 & 6 channels RF modules
- Can be tested with several Android Apps for Arduino-Android communication
6 in stock
LCD Shield For Arduino-Bluetooth Android HobbyistsUS $11.95Add to cart
LCD Shield For Arduino-Bluetooth Android HobbyistsUS $11.95
This LCD shield is designed for experimenters who are interested in Android- Arduino, and Bluetooth experiments.
- RGB LED
- A white 5mm LED
- Light-dependent resistor ( LDR) based light sensor.
- LM35DZ-temperature sensor.
- 16×2 LCD display.
- There is a header for HC-SR04 ultrasonic range finder.
6 in stock