We are now selling BLUE colored DIY Arduino kit.
You know that there are several versions of Arduino hardware. Hobbyists have also made Arduinos on strip boards giving different looks. Here’s one more Arduino, that is a simple do-it-yourself (DIY) kit. It is just like any other Arduino UNO board. However, it does not have FT232RL chip, therefore, you would need a separate FTDI basic module to burn your sketch.
This kit contains everything you need to build your very own Uno-compatible DIY Arduino board. Simply follow the Assembly Guide and after some basic soldering, you’ll have made a fully-functional Arduino-compatible development board. The included ATmega328 comes pre-loaded with the “Optiboot” bootloader so you don’t have to worry about loading the firmware, simply solder it together, connect an FTDI Basic and load your favorite sketch using the Arduino IDE.
After the board is assembled, it can be powered by an FTDI connection or a regulated 6-15VDC power supply connected to either the DC Barrel jack or the 2 pin screw terminal.
Note: You will need either an FTDI Basic or FTDI cable to load code using the Arduino IDE.
- 1 x Arduino-Compatible plated through holes (PTH) Kit PCB
- 1 x ATMega328 with Optiboot bootloader
- 1 x L78L33 3.3V Voltage Regulator
- 1 x 5mm Green LED
- 1 x 5mm Red LED
- 2 x 330Ohm Resistor
- 1 x 10kOhm Resistor
- 1 x 16MHz Crystal
- 2 x 22pF Ceramic Capacitors
- 5 x 0.1uF Ceramic Capacitors
- 2 x 10uF Electrolytic Capacitors
- 1 x LM7805 5V Regulator
- 1 x Diode 1N4001
- 1 x Resettable Fuse PTC (300mA)
- 1 x 28-Pin DIP Socket (To seat your ATMega)
- 1 x Push Button Reset Switch
- 2 x 6-Pin Female Headers
- 2 x 8-Pin Female Headers
- 1 x 6-Pin Right Angle Header (To connect your FTDI Basic)
- 1 x 0.1uF Capacitor
- 1 x DC Barrel Jack
- 1 x 2-pin screw terminal
- 1 x 6 pin ICSP header
- Schematic- DIY Arduino
- Assembly tutorial
- Assembly instructions for BLUE colored board.
- Images of Blue board Arduino
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
You can buy this DIY kit at buildcircuit.com.au
Free Circuit Design Software: learn to use Editor quickly and easily