There are hundreds of electronics projects published on buildcircuit.com. This time we have selected few projects that should be easier for beginners to start with. Complex and difficult projects just frustrate the beginners. The best thing about the listed projects is that all come with good assembly images and most of the projects can be made with 5-10 components. The components used for one project can be used for other projects also.
Here’s a list of breadboard projects that you can try:
- Dark Sensor and Light Sensor
- Dark Sensor using two transistors
- Dark sensor using BC557
- Dark sensor using transistor, photodiode and phototransistor
- Basic Remote Tester
- Simple clap switch
- Sound generator using NE555
- Monostable module
- Astable mode of NE555
- Toggle switch using NE555
- Up counter using multivibrator
- Infrared music transmitter and receiver
- Experiments with LM358
- Light activated police siren
- Light dependent blinker using 4093
- Light operated switch
- Melody generator
- Multivibrator module
- Basic remote tester
- RC module
- Audio amplifier using LM386
- Digital object counter on a breadboard
- Infrared transmitter
- RC module and infrared sensor
You can purchase these DIY kits at BuildCircuit Store
2CH X 100W + 200W 2.1 Channels Bluetooth Audio Amplifier Board – TSA7500US $59.95Add to cart
2CH X 100W + 200W 2.1 Channels Bluetooth Audio Amplifier Board – TSA7500US $59.95
TSA7500 2CHx100W + 220W 2.1 channels audio amplifier board comes with AudioB pro Bluetooth module.
It has a perfect class-D architecture (based on TPA3221) and 2 channels have 100W power outputs and another one channel has 200W power output.
All the channels are capable of outputting nominal power simultaneously and continuously. This board can be powered by any DC 12V-30V power supply. It can be used to drive any 4Ω or 8Ω passive speakers.
122 in stock
LED Chaser Using NE555, CD4017, Infrared Receiver And PhotoresistorUS $9.95Add to cart
LED Chaser Using NE555, CD4017, Infrared Receiver And PhotoresistorUS $9.95
The kit does work normally like a normal LED chaser kit. In addition to its obvious features, it has a photoresistor that allows you to change the speed of the chasing LEDs. In the old LED chaser, the speed is controlled with a variable resistor. In this kit, we have used a photoresistor to work as a variable resistor. As the light falling on the photoresistor changes, the speed of the LEDs also changes.
22 in stock
CD4026- 1 Digit Up Counter ModuleUS $4.95Add to cart
CD4026- 1 Digit Up Counter ModuleUS $4.95
- It works as an UP counter. You can instantly test the up count of the display using a flashing LED.
- It is a handy tester for 0.56″ seven segments common cathode display.
- Works with Arduino or NE55 or whatever that gives pulse.
- You can concatenate as many displays as you want.
- With this, you can build your own digital objects counter.
- Size: 15mmx49mm
50 in stock
CD4029 Based Up And Down Counter For Arduino And NE555US $7.95Add to cart
3 Digit Digital Object Counter ASSEMBLED Kit With Infrared Transmitter And Laser ModuleUS $14.95Read more
3 Digit Digital Object Counter ASSEMBLED Kit With Infrared Transmitter And Laser ModuleUS $14.95
This is 3 digits digital object counter kit for electronics beginners and hobbyists. It is the upgraded version of our previous 2 digits and 3 digits object counter.
You can use this 3 digits digital object counter for counting objects or people entering in a room. It can be used by engineers for learning about digital counters.
This DIY digital object counter works with VS1838 infrared receiver and photoresistor and there are three seven segment displays displaying numbers from 0 to 999. An IR transmitter is directed towards the VS1838 infrared receiver of the counter module and objects are moved between the two modules. Each time an object passes between the two modules, the seven-segment displays show increment in numbers from 0 to 999.
Out of stock
LCD Shield For Arduino-Bluetooth Android HobbyistsUS $11.95Add to cart
LCD Shield For Arduino-Bluetooth Android HobbyistsUS $11.95
This LCD shield is designed for experimenters who are interested in Android- Arduino, and Bluetooth experiments.
- RGB LED
- A white 5mm LED
- Light-dependent resistor ( LDR) based light sensor.
- LM35DZ-temperature sensor.
- 16×2 LCD display.
- There is a header for HC-SR04 ultrasonic range finder.
6 in stock
1.8″ Photoresistor And Laser Operated Medium Digital Objects CounterUS $24.95Add to cart
Photoresistor And Laser Operated Large Digital Objects Counter With 2.3″ DisplaysUS $29.95Add to cart
Photoresistor And Laser Operated Large Digital Objects Counter With 2.3″ DisplaysUS $29.95
A laser light module illuminates the photoresistor continuously and whenever any object obstructs the laser light falling on the photoresistor, the counter increases the count. You can use this 3 digit digital objects counter for counting objects or people entering a room. It can be used by engineers for learning about digital counters.
4 in stock
2.3″ Common Anode Seven Segment Display DriverUS $19.95Add to cart
2.3″ Common Anode Seven Segment Display DriverUS $19.95
- This is a 74LS192 based up and down counter driver module for driving 2.3″ seven-segment display. The module has headers on two sides to receive up/down count signals and to concatenate with another driver module. You can concatenate unlimited displays.
- The module can be triggered with NE555, flashing LED, Scoreduino-A, basic trigger module, and Arduino. It can also be triggered by anything that generates a clock pulse.
- It works ‘strictly’ with 9V power supply. Do not exceed more than 9V.
9 in stock
2.3″ common cathode seven segment display driverUS $11.95 – US $12.95Select options
2.3″ common cathode seven segment display driverUS $11.95 – US $12.95
This is a CD4026 based up counter driver module for driving 2.3 inches common cathode seven segment display. The module has headers on two sides to receive up count signals and to concatenate with another driver module.
The module can be triggered with NE555, flashing LED, and Arduino. It can also be triggered by anything that generates a clock pulse.
SMD DIY Kit NE555 Oscillator CD4017 LED Chaser CircuitUS $4.95Add to cart