This fully assembled sound/clap operated switch can be used for turning on your 100-240V AC light bulbs. Usually, we use a clap switch to operate a lamp and it can easily do that for you. The kit responses to clap up to distance of 5 meters, but, the further you go, the louder the clap should be.
- Operates a 100-220V AC lamp with clap/loud sound.
- Supply voltage: 6V-9V.
- There are two supply input points: a DC barrel and a 2 pin screw terminal. You can use one of the points to power up the kit.
- Consists of a PTC resettable fuse. Switches the circuit off if there is an unexpected flow of current over 500mA.
- Dimension: 83.82mm x 49.53mm
- Relay specification: Activation voltage: 5V DC. Controls appliances operating at 10A 250VAC, 10A 125VAC, 10A 30VDC, 10A 28VDC. Suitable for Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand
How did we make it ?
This DIY clap-switch is a combination of two kits that are available at www.buildcircuit.com.au:
We simply combined these two kits and made one complete clap-switch kit.
We are now selling fully assembled clap switch
- 1 x Fully assembled clap switch
- 1 x 9V battery connector