This is a basic up and down counter that can be controlled with a 4 channels RF remote control
All the components required to build this counter are listed below:
- 1 x 74LS192
- 7 x 100 Ohm resistors
- 5 x 1K Ohm resistors
- 4 x 10K resistors
- 2 x tactile reset switch
- 2 x 0.1uF capacitors
- 2 x 100uF electrolytic capacitor
- 2 x BC557 transistors
- 1 x 0.56″ seven segment display common cathode
- 3 x 16 pins IC socket
- 2 x 8 pins IC socket
- 1 x 7 pins female headers
- 1 x 74LS192
- 1 x CD4511
- 1 x CD4049
- 2 x NE555
- 1 x MicroUSB connector for 5V
Download: Gerber Files
This is the RF remote control used with the up and down counter
433Mhz RF Transceiver Receiver Transmitter ModuleUS $5.955 items soldAdd to cart
433Mhz RF Transceiver Receiver Transmitter ModuleUS $5.955 items sold
- This module uses the latest 433MHz wireless transmission technology giving a stable and reliable performance, long communication distance, and strong anti-interference ability. It is suitable for the development and application of toys, model airplanes, and other products.
- All the Scoreduino counters use this transmitter and receiver.
85 in stock
PCBs sponsored by
1. The greatest sale for the happy new year 2021. Everyday PCBGOGO will choose 1 order randomly during December, the chosen lucky order will be free of charge.
2. PCBgogo offers the biggest coupon for this year, max $155 off, Grab your best discount on this Christmas and New Year sale. PCBgogo will prepare the gift for the customers, Orders above $60
will receive a surprising gift along with your PCBs.
3. If you are new to PCBgogo, you can get a $50 coupon.
4. Follow PCBgogo on Twitter to get more Christmas giveaways, such as amazon gift card mPCBgogo cash, etc. https://www.pcbgogo.com/happynewyear.html