This kit is very much similar to our previous projects. Check out the previous projects first:
The kit package comes with 2 sets of DIY kits. One set is for laser-based music transmitter and the other is the receiver and audio amplifier circuit. The transmitter points the receiver and when the transmitter is connected to the audio source, the audio is transmitted to the laser via laser.
The kit has mono audio signal transmitter and receiver.
The transmitted audio signal definitely has no wired sound quality, there is a little noise, and the sound is not very loud. It is mainly used for soldering practice and STEM projects.
Transmitter operating voltage: 9-12V (12V emission distance furthest)
Receiver Operating voltage: 5~12V (The higher the voltage, the louder the volume)
Input: MIC input or 3.5 audio input (Automatic switching)
1. One-way calling (two-way intercom calls need to buy 2 sets),
2. Mobile phone, mp3 audio transmission.
Schematics are given below:
Transmission distance: It is recommended to be around 5-10 meters. Beyond this, the signal is unstable.
Driving Speaker: 0.5W-10W Speaker
Transmitter Module PCB Size: 1.9* 2.5cm
Receiving module PCB size: 1.7 * 3.9cm
Working principle: The basic principle is to convert the fluctuating sound into the red laser, then the laser vibration signal is received at the photodiode receiver of the receiver circuit, and this signal is demodulated to achieve the sound. The transmission distance can reach about 5-10 meters and can be used to manufacture long-distance wireless speakers.
1. Short transmission distance: The normal transmission distance is more than 10 meters. If the distance is shorter, check if the transmission terminal voltage is too low. If the voltage is lower than 9V, check whether the battery power is sufficient or not. Replace the battery with a new one. You need to adjust the transmission and reception angles, they must be in the same line.
2. There is noise: In normal condition, there is low noise. However, if the noise is too loud, check whether the photosensitive receiver is affected by ambient light, try to avoid the ambient light; 3.5 audio input cable must use high quality shielded cable, otherwise noise will be generated due to interference; the transmitter and receiver must be in the same straight line, otherwise the sound is too small and the noise will overlap the sound.
3. Distorted after the sound is overloaded: Please adjust the audio input volume.
How to assemble the receiver side. You can see these images on Flickr also
How to assemble the transmitter kit. You can see all the images on Flickr also.
All other images of the kit
DIY KIT 31- Digital Clock Kit Using Seven Segment Displays
DIY KIT 12- Hee-Haw Siren With Flashing LED
DIY KIT 38- Sound activated LED lights
DIY KIT 61- Digital clock DIY kit with thermistor and photoresistor
DIY KIT 1- NE555+74HC595 based 16 LEDs Light Water Flowing Effect Kit
Video- Dark sensor- 4 in 1 DIY kit
Assembly Guide- WTV020SD-16P evaluation board- DIY kit
DIY KIT 18- CH340G USB to TTL Kit
DIY KIT 57- LM317 adjustable power supply with seven segment display
DIY KIT 43- LM393 based light operated switch with relay
DIY KIT 26- 16x3 Audio spectrum DIY kit
DIY KIT 32- FM receiver DIY Kit