In this article, we have described how you can assemble your relay module for the popular clap-switch. If you have come to this page from a search engine, we recommend you to visit the following pages:
1. About Relay module for the popular clap_switch (Get description of this kit)
2. How to connect clap-switch to the relay module
3. How to use the relay-module and the clap-switch to operate electrical appliances
You can see the following steps to make your relay module for the popular clap-switch.
Step 1: Solder 2pcs of 1K resistor and 4.7K resistor
Step 2: Solder 1N4001 diode
Step 3: Solder LM7805 voltage regulator and BD139 transistor
Step 4: Solder 0.1uF capacitor
Step 5: Solder PC817 optocoupler
Step 6: Solder SPDT switch and 2 pin screw terminal
Step 7: Solder 5mm LED. This works as power indicator
Step 8: Solder DC barrel for connecting power supply.
Step 9: Solder 3 pin screw terminal
Step 10: Solder 5V relay
Step 11: Connect the cathode point of clap switch module to the cathode point of relay module
Step 12: Connect anode point of clap switch module to the anode point of relay module
Step 13: Connect the JST connector of relay module to the + and – point on the clap switch module. The clap switch module gets power from the relay module.
Step 14: Connect a 6-9V battery to the kit and connect electrical lamp.
CLICK HERE to see all the steps- How to connect a lamp to the relay module
Step 15: The following image shows how you can connect a lamp to the relay module
- About relay-module
- Download all the images at once
- Other clap switch related articles on BuildCircuit
- How to use a relay
- Buy the kit
- Flickr Images
- About relay_module for clap-switch
- Assembly tutorial
- Connecting clap-switch to the relay-module
- How to connect a lamp to the relay-module
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *